The lawyers in the firm have handled many types of personal injury cases involving death or serious injury including: motor vehicle accidents, oilfield incidents, injuries caused by drunk drivers, consumer and industrial product failures, molestations, secret videotapings, taping of phone calls, boating accidents, assaults and batteries, food poisoning, police "chase" cases, invasion of privacy, workplace injuries, fires, explosions, burn cases, negligent hiring, workplace injuries, premises liability incidents and inadequate security.
Mr. Dunn, one of the firm's partners, has won more than $250 million in settlements and verdicts for his Plaintiff clients, including individual jury verdicts worth more than $1 million each in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. Two of his closing arguments were recorded for the 1999 edition of the Million Dollar Arguments series published by Professional Techniques Library.
Mr. Dunn is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Some of the results obtained and representative cases handled by the lawyers in our firm for plaintiffs include the following:
- $58 million jury verdict in New Orleans, the largest product liability verdict in Louisiana history (client’s net $26 million)
- Confidential settlement on 3rd day of trial in South Texas for family of elderly man with heart condition who died from heart attack because tour guide in Mexico failed to obtain medical aid promptly
- $800,000 settlement for client who contracted food poisoning at an Oklahoma restaurant (client’s net $510,000)
- Confidential settlement for person injured by drunk driver
- $465,000 jury verdict for plaintiffs whose house burned down
- $434,000 settlement for parents of an unattended 5-year-old child killed in a "dart out" automobile case
- $429,000 settlement for estranged adult son of a worker killed on an East Texas oil well
- $425,000 settlement for adult children of father killed in painting explosion
- $210,000 settlement secured from a retailer that sold alcohol to a teenager who injured a passenger in a drunk driving accident
- $207,000 settlement for forklift driver injured when forklift fell over
- $160,000 for woman who contracted herpes from her boyfriend
See other Representative Cases for Plaintiffs
See Representative Cases for Defendants