KEITH A. CLOUSE
Clouse Dunn LLP
214.239.2705 (direct phone)
214.220.3833 ( fax) email@example.com
Latest News - Press Releases
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Labor and Employment Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization
J.D., Tulane Law School, 1989
B.A., University of North Dakota 1986 cum laude
State Bar of Texas 1989
State Bar of Minnesota 1991
Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Clouse was born in Grand Forks, North Dakota, on June 14, 1964.
Keith Clouse is an employment law specialist with over 25 years of experience representing senior-level executives, business owners and corporations in complex employment litigation, arbitration and negotiations.
Mr. Clouse became board certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1994. Presently, less than 1% of all Texas 80,000 licensed attorneys are board certified in labor and employment law.
From 2005 - 2015, Mr. Clouse has been recognized as a Texas "Super Lawyer" a Thomson Reuters service, published in Texas Monthly magazine. He was designated one of the top 100 "Super Lawyers" in Dallas/Ft. Worth in 2010 and one of the top 100 "Super Lawyers" in the State of Texas in 2015. In 2002, 2004 and 2007 - 2015, Mr. Clouse was also recognized by D Magazine as one of the Best Employment Lawyers in Dallas, Texas.
In 2007, Mr. Clouse was invited to join the panel of Employment Arbitrators with the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Since then, Mr. Clouse has regularly served as an Arbitrator in employment law cases before the AAA.
- Mr. Clouse has significant experience litigating employment cases, including covenant not to compete, breach of fiduciary duty, trade secret and breach of contract.
- Mr. Clouse routinely drafts employment contracts and negotiates severance packages and agreements on behalf of senior-level and C-suite executives.
- Mr. Clouse has successfully defended numerous discrimination, wrongful discharge, harassment and breach of contract claims filed against corporate clients in state and federal courts.
- In May 2013, Mr. Clouse obtained a $1.1 million arbitration award for a senior executive. (Net to client $1.0 million).
- In November 2011, Mr. Clouse successfully defended a Dallas law firm in a retaliatory discharge lawsuit in federal court.
- In May 2011, Mr. Clouse obtained a jury verdict and damage award on behalf of a Dallas physician in a breach of contract case.
- In April 2009, Mr. Clouse successfully defended a company in a two-week wrongful discharge jury trial in Texas state court.
- In January 2007, Mr. Clouse obtained a $1.2 million arbitration award in a breach of employment contract case before the AAA. (Net to client $900,000).
- In February 2004, Mr. Clouse obtained a "defense verdict" after a three-week jury trial in Dallas County District Court.
- In November 2001, Mr. Clouse obtained a $7.4 million jury verdict in a breach of contract and sex discrimination lawsuit (Net to client: $5.8 million).